BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 10, 2012

A little dot-art-heart

I really love these dot art stampers. Quinn got this set with a bit of her Christmas money--we bought them at Lakeshore. I've seen people get them at the dollar store as bingo stampers, as well. Guessing Hobby Lobby would also have them. They are great tooks for emergent writers--I used them a lot when I taught preschool to have my students trace letters with the dots. Quinn wanted to make a heart, so I drew one lightly with a pencil and she outlined it with all the colors of dots. A great fine-motor activity!
The stampers are also great for toddlers--they can just stamp on a blank paper. A wonderful first "writing tool" and the chubby grip works well for their hands.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: